Saturday, November 3, 2007

The AutoBiography

Hello once again. I am not deseased. I was born on February, 27, in the year of 1995. I can get bored very easily. I like the color green, but I would not die for it, because then I would be deseased.^ That would destroy a perfect record. Like I said earlier, I really have nothing to say....

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow! you must be bored out of your MIND! By the way... how do you think of things to say like that? Conner-- you should email amanda and brandon your blog site; and email address if you have one.

Jamie said...

and about your quote did you make that up? Shouldn't say "its not what you want to do in life, it's what you do?"

Jess said...

hey conner!! that symphony bar is soo cool!!! if you get it back by the time i get there i want to see it!

Amanda Bassett said...

I have been getting pretty bored sometimes to your blog is verey good well i cant wait to see you!
♥Amanda♥